How It Works?
The ASR provides six $5,000 grants annually from their Quality of Life Legacy fund – one to each of the six regions in the province:
- Region 1: Saskatoon & area;
- Region 2: Regina & area;
- Region 3: Moose Jaw / Swift Current & area;
- Region 4: Estevan / Weyburn & South East area;
- Region 5: Lloydminster / North Battleford & North West area;
- Region 6: Prince Albert / Melfort & North / North East area.
Who Is Eligible?
Applications can be submitted from registered charitable organizations whose activities and community efforts align with the ASR Quality of Life principles and priorities to:
- support shelter-related services in our communities
- enhance environmental sustainability, protection and conservation of natural areas
- promote safer neighbourhoods and improved community services
- enhance and promote community development and better opportunities for “at risk” populations
- support populations and disadvantaged citizens
What Do You Have To Do To Be Considered?
Fill out and submit the application form found on the Quality of Life webpage by March 17, 2017.
Thanks for reading!!
To learn more about the real estate market or our services…. contact our office.