Location: Regina & Surrounding Area
Flatlands Real Estate Team is a growing team operating under CENTURY 21 Dome Realty in Regina. Our team is passionate about Saskatchewan Real Estate and is seeking to add a talented, hardworking licensed agent who is a Farm & Acreage specialist.
Why join our team? Our team allows our agents to focus on the things they are good at – converting leads and selling property! We have support staff to handle transaction management, marketing, and database management. We have marketing materials, systems and on the job coaching for the entire team as well as an abundance of leads from many sources. You will be able to practice your real estate business in an atmosphere of success in a supportive environment.
Ideal candidates will be energetic, self-managed/self-disciplined, already licensed to trade in real estate for Saskatchewan or an equivalent licensing program, and is willing to learn new systems or techniques.
You will work in a Real Estate Team environment under the direction and guidance of a Team Leader and must proactively network with contacts, work to meet sales targets, as well as manage other tasks related to the team such as:
- Communicate with customers via phone, SMS, email, and social media.
- Work directly with Buyers and Sellers.
- Provide information & advice on market conditions.
- Facilitate the actual purchase of the property by preparing and negotiating contracts and organizing and scheduling inspectors/vendors.
- Utilize real estate software to research available properties, as well as customers.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
- Valid SREC certificate of registration.
- A valid Drivers licence & reliable vehicle.
- A background screening which may include driving, credit, disciplinary and criminal history
- Proficient in industry software: Matrix, Webforms, Realtorlink, ISC, SAMA, Trenlii, etc.
- Excellent grammar & communication skills
- Interest in Saskatchewan real estate
- Friendly demeanor with clients
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently & as dedicated team member
How To Apply For The Farm & Acreage Specialist Position:
Applications must be submitted according to the instructions in this posting. Please provide us with a cover letter that explains why you feel you would be a good candidate for this opportunity. As well as a resume that outlines your skills and experience directly related to this position. Please reference “Flatlands” in the subject line of your email message to help reduce spam applications. Any questions regarding this opportunity can be directed to Noel Geremia,