Applications are now open for the Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS® (ASR) Quality of Life Legacy Grant.
The Flatlands Real Estate team is encouraging deserving charities to apply for a chance to receive a $5,000 grant.
What is the Quality of Life Legacy Grant?
The Quality of Life Legacy is centered around building and maintaining relationships between Saskatchewan REALTORS® and the community. The Legacy recognizes and enforces the following principles:
- ensuring economic vitality
- providing housing opportunities
- preserving our environment
- protecting property rights
- building better communities
How Are the Grants Distributed?
The Quality of Life Legacy Grant is awarded to six deserving charities – one within each of the province’s six regions:
- Region 1: Estevan/Weyburn & South East Area
- Region 2: Moose Jaw/Swift Current & Area
- Region 3: Lloydminster/North Battleford & North West Area
- Region 4: Prince Albert/Melfort & North/ North East Area
- Region 5: Saskatoon and Area
- Region 6: Regina and Area
Who is Eligible?
The ASR is looking for charities who are dedicated to their community in one or more of the following ways:
- supports shelter-related services in our communities
- enhances environmental sustainability, protection and conservation of natural areas
- promotes safer neighborhoods and improved community services
- enhances and promotes community development and better opportunities for “at risk” populations
- supports populations and disadvantaged citizens
How Can Your Charity Be Considered?
Easy! Just fill out and submit the application form found on the Quality of Life web page by March 16, 2017.
For more information visit the Quality of Life web page.